The RE200 Wireless-AC750 Range Extender from TP-link extends the Wi-Fi signals from an 802.11b/g/n or an 802.11ac router so you can connect your Wi-Fi enabled devices to the network in previously unreachable places. This extender operates in the 2.4- and 5-GHz bands at 300 Mbps and 433 Mbps, respectively. It also features a high speed mode that limits device-to-extender connections and extender-to-router connections to different bands to help offer maximum performance.
You can quickly and easily set up the AC750 Wi-Fi Range extender by plugging it into a wall socket and pressing the Range Extender button. For wireless security, this extender can support your router's encryption standards of 64/128-bit WEP or WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK so your network stays safe. Furthermore, it is equipped with an RJ-45 10/100 Ethernet port to let you use this extender as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
- Extend existing wireless coverage to eliminate dead zones
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- 300 Mbps 2.4 GHz wireless speed + 433 Mbps 5 GHz wireless speed
- High speed mode limits device-to-extender connection and extender-to-router connection to different bands (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) for maximum performance
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Smart Signal Indicator Light helps to find the right location to place
- Profile function remembers previously connected wireless networks
- Supports domain name-based login for advanced management