The iRig UA Universal Guitar Interface & Processor For Android from IK Multimedia allows you to connect your guitar or line-level instrument to your Android device for jamming and recording. It has a single 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input that is also compatible with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, or mixers.
The unit features 24-bit analog to digital conversion at 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates. It has low-draw power consumption circuitry allowing it to be USB or Android device powered without the need for batteries. The UA offers a headphone output with volume control and an auxiliary input for playing along and practicing, while a multicolor LED lets you know what's going on with your interface and signal.
The device has a lightweight 2.8 oz body designed for portability. It is compatible with AmpliTube UA for Android, as well as any other real-time processing apps, which support USB/OTG audio input. The unit comes with OTG connection cable for your Android device.
The interface includes a download to AmpliTube UA for Android from the Samsung Galaxy Store. It works with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio Technology like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, and other devices.
- Works on any Android device with host mode/USB OTG
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48 kHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Analog aux input for playalong and practice
- Headphone output and volume control
- Multicolor LED
- Lightweight Design: 2.8 oz
- Micro-USB port