Capture images and video beneath the surface with your OM-D E-M5 Mark II Micro Four Thirds camera in this Olympus PT-EP13 Underwater Housing, which has a depth rating of 147'. Dual fiber-optic cable ports enable the connection of optional external flash units. The housing allows you to use the shoe-mount flash bundled with the camera to trigger these external units. It is also equipped with a shoe mount of its own for connecting accessories such as flashes and lighting arms. Mechanical controls afford access to all camera functions except the DOF preview on the front.
Built for durability, the PT-EP13 is constructed from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate. Its integrated flat lens port fits the M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6, 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 I / II / IIR, 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ, 45mm f/1.8, 60mm f/2.8 Macro, and 75mm f/1.8 lenses. The port is meant to stay attached to the housing, but can be removed if you loosen the screws holding it in place. An optional port from AOI could then be mounted to allow for the use of different lenses. See System Chart.
The housing's clear back lets you monitor the O-ring seal and gives you a full view of the camera's display screen. Additionally, the waterproof enclosure features an optical viewfinder as another method of shot composition.
- Has a depth rating of 147'
- Configured with an accessory shoe mount for connecting accessories such as flashes and lighting arms
- Made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate
- Clear back lets you monitor O-ring seal and gives you full view of camera's display screen
- Integrated lens port body also constructed from polycarbonate
- Port has a flat glass front element, which is multi-coated to reduce reflections
- Dual fiber-optic cable ports enable connection of optional external strobes, such as Olympus UFL-3 with guide number of 72' at ISO 100 and color temperature of 5400K
- Allows you to use shoe-mount flash bundled with camera to trigger external units
- Supplied flash window cover blocks camera's flash when you're using an external strobe, in order to prevent backscatter, glare, and hard shadows. Two holes preserve access to fiber-optic cable ports
- If you don't want to block flash but still want to soften it, included PTDP-EP13 diffuser fits over flash window as an alternative to the cover
- Strobes can also be triggered wirelessly by on-camera flash
- Mechanical controls, including push-buttons, grooved dials, and a lever, afford access to all camera functions except DOF preview on the front
- Buttons are large for ease of operation, even when wearing diving gloves
- Features a removable, magnifying optical viewfinder that allows you to take full advantage of the E-M5 Mark II's electronic viewfinder while wearing a diving mask
- Supplied monitor hood blocks stray light to improve visibility
- Optional bracket for carrying housing and attaching accessories via mounting holes
- Integrated flat port accommodates M.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4.0-5.6, 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 I / II / IIR, 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ, 45mm f/1.8, 60mm f/2.8 Macro, and 75mm f/1.8 lenses
- Built-in port features multi-coated glass to reduce inner reflections
- Port is meant to stay attached to housing, but can be removed if you loosen screws holding it in place
- Optional port from AOI could be mounted to allow for use of different lenses
- Optional Macro Lens Adapter PMLA-EP01 enables use of Underwater Macro Conversion Lens PTMC-01, which has a 67mm filter thread diameter
- Optional anti-reflection/shading rings available
- See System Chart linked above for full compatibility info