Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The ProSAFE 16-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch from NETGEAR is equipped with features like an 8K Mac address table, support for up to 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32 static routes, and 1,024 multicast groups. This gives you the tools to effectively future-proof your network. Additionally, IPv6 compatibility makes upgrading to this networking standard simple and easy.
This NETGEAR switch comes equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Each of the 16 ports features PoE compatibility while 8 are compatible with the 802.3af PoE networking standard. All of the PoE ports also feature a PoE timer to schedule on/off time for connected devices. While the integrated ports offer enhanced PoE compatibility, the switch remains compliant with the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet networking standard to help keep power consumption to a minimum.
Once configured, this switch allows for the implementation of both VLAN and VoIP applications as well as video and IP surveillance. Access control can be setup using the included ACL Wizard while the Smart Control Center assists with deployment, monitoring, and firmware upgrades.
• Auto Negotiation of speed and duplex modes
• 801.2x Flow Control
• Dynamic MAC address management
• IEEE802.1Q-based VLAN
• Auto Voice VLAN
• Auto Video VLAN (selected models)
• VLAN routing (selected models)
• QoS based on WRR, strict priority, or both
• Port-based and IEEE801.2p-based QoS
• TCP/UDP-based QoS
• IPv4 and IPv6-based QoS
• DSCP Support
• Rate Limiting (egress only)
• Link Aggregation and LACP
• MAC lockdown
• MAC lockdown by number of MACs
• IEEE802.1x port authentication
• Dynamic VLAN Assignment
• Guest VLAN
• 3 HTTPS /SSL versions (except FS526T/FS728TLP)
• TLS session (except FS526T/FS728TLP)
• Trusted MAC
• IPv4, L4-based Access Control List (ACL)
• IPv6-based ACL (except Fast Ethernet models)
• IEEE802.1D, IEEE802.1w RSTP and MSTP
• Option to enable/disable BPDU flooding when STP is disabled
• Static routing with 32 static routes
• Hosted ARP table size of 1,024
Reliability, Performance, and Troubleshooting
• Port mirroring both on ingress and egress traffic
• Jumbo frame support
• Broadcast Storm control
• Cable diagnostics
• Loop Detection
• DoS Prevention
• IEEE802.1ab LLDP
• Dual Image
• Option to enable/disable the flooding of EAPOL when 802.1x is disabled
• Protected ports
• DNS client
• DHCP clients
• DHCP snooping
• Ping and traceroute client
• Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) compliant
• Web-based Management
• Smart Control Center Software for multi-switch management
• IP Access List
• IPv6 Management
• Configurable Management VLAN
• SNMP v1/v2c and v3
• RMON group 1, 2, 3, 9
• Firmware Upgrade through Smart Control Center (TFTP)
• Firmware download (to switch) and upload (to server) through TFTP/HTTP
• Configuration and Image Upload (to PC) through HTTP
• Configuration Download (to Switch) thru TFTP/HTTP and upload (to server)
• Memory & FLASH log
• Syslog (server)
• System password protection