Gain a tactical advantage with Newcon Optik's 6x50 Reflex Sight. This device is designed for close quarter combat and features a top Picatinny/Weaver rail for attaching other accessories like lasers, cameras, and flashlights as well as secondary optics like holographic sights. To provide maximum image brightness and clarity in demanding situations, the lenses are multi-coated. To help with precision target acquisitions, the sight features a Red-Green Mil-Dot reticle. To accommodate variable lighting conditions and personal preferences, this reticle also offers adjustable brightness.
Designed to withstand rigors of the battlefield, the housing is made of high-strength aluminum. It offers a waterproof performance with a submersion rating to 9.8' for 30 minutes. Enabling you to account for wind and ballistics, the scope provides windage and elevation adjustments with 1/2 MOA click values. For compatibility with most firearms, the sight also features a built-in Picatinny/Weaver rail mount.
- Three thin posts
- Fine crosshair and target dot
- System of fine bars for ballistic and wind compensation
- Full reticle illumination
- Adjustable brightness
- 6x magnification
- 50mm objective diameter
- Multi-coated optics
- 1/2 MOA impact point correction
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- High-strength aluminum housing
- Built-in Picatinny/Weaver mount
- Integrated short, top Picatinny/Weaver accessory rail
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Submersible to 9.8'