Designed to hold one scoped rifle up to 49" long, SKB's 4909 iSeries Single Rifle Case in desert tan, features a convoluted and EPS foam lining that not only cushions but offers stability during transport. This case is built to Mil Spec standards including MIL-C-4150J: waterproof and dust tight; MIL-STD-810FA: resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus; and MIL-STD-810F: resistance to impact damage. A MIL-STD-648C automatic pressure equalization valve maintains the case's water and dustproof rating, and equalizes interior pressure to the ambient outside pressure, making it easier to open after commercial air travel.
This injection molded case is constructed of polypropylene copolymer resin and IP67-rated dustproof, waterproof, and submersible. It features molded-in hinges, stainless-steel hinge pins, four trigger-release latches, and four reinforced padlock locations. A rubber over-molded cushion grip handle snaps into vertical/horizontal position for convenient carrying. SKB is proud to say that this case is made in the USA.
- 49x9x5" dimensions
- Designed to hold one scoped rifle up to 49" long
- Convoluted and EPS foam interior
- One large snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Injection molded high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- IP67-rated: dustproof, waterproof, submersible
- MIL-C-4150J: waterproof and dust tight
- MIL-STD-810FA: resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus
- and MIL-STD-810F: resistance to impact damage
- MIL-STD-648C automatic pressure equalization valve
- Four trigger-release latches
- Four padlock holes with stainless steel protector clips
- Molded-in hinges with stainless-steel hinge pins
- Made in the USA