The 220V 24849E Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol 45 x 80" Ceiling-Recessed Motorized Screen from Da-Lite is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening in the ceiling, eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and the screen features a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic. The screen features simple in-ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless screen surface