The Audio-Technica ATW-RU13 System 10 PRO Receiver Unit is a single-channel, digital wireless receiver designed for use with an ATW-RC13 chassis (available separately) and compatible with all System 10 transmitters.
The receiver can be rackmounted directly into the ATW-RC13 chassis. Alternately, using an Ethernet cable (available separately), the unit can be mounted remotely, at a distance up to 328' away, for improved signal reception. A 1/4"-20 thread allows for mounting to a bracket, stand, and other fixture. The unit can also be permanently wall mounted using the included AT8690 receiver holder.
The System 10 PRO offer a maximum transmission range of 200'. Up to five chassis can be linked using RJ12 cables, creating a stable environment in which up to 10 receiver units work together, with receiving, transmitting, and frequency allocation coordinated to prevent audio dropouts.
Requires the ATW-RC13 Chassis (Available Separately) for Operation
- The ATW-RU13 receiver unit requires an ATW-RC13 half-rack receiver chassis to function. The chassis can house up to two receiver units and can be mounted alone using the included mounting brackets and screws. Two chassis can be mounted side-by-side using the included joining plate, allowing four wireless mic channels to occupy a single 19" rackspace for a compact multichannel installation.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as output level controls and ground-lift switchs to help eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Compatible with a Wide Variety of Transmitters and Microphones
ATW-T1001 Bodypack Transmitter
- The low-visibility, miniature MT830cW lavalier microphone delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic.
- The AT831cW mini cardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The discreete PRO-92cW earset mic provides improved clarity in spoken word applications.
- The AT-GcW guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
ATW-T1002 Handheld Transmitter/Mic
- The ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter/mic is available for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- The integrated microphone features a dynamic hypercardioid capsule that tightly focuses audio capture on the subject directly in front of the mic, minimizing unwanted background noise and feedback.
- The ATW-T1006 boundary transmitter/mic is designed for tabletop use, ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required.
- The ATW-T1007 base transmitter can be used with a gooseneck mic on a table for situations where wired mics are impractical.
Clear Digital Audio That's Easy to Set Up and Operate
- The System 10 PRO offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
Automatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the receiver and it automatically seeks out a clean frequency, saving you the hassle of scanning and shortening setup time.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- With this peer-to-peer system, a transmitter (available separately) can only transmit to one receiver at a time. However, up to 10 transmitters can be paired with a receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you have multiple speakers, one after another, and you need to have them miked up and ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
Three Levels of Diversity Assurance to Avoid Dropouts
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.