Simple and practical, the black SureFire M600U Ultra Scout Light LED Weapon Light provides the tactical professional with a single-output illumination tool for low-light situations. It features an integrated Picatinny/Weaver mount that clamps to a rail using a knurled thumbscrew, making attachment to an AR-style forend both quick and easy. A factory-focused Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens optimizes the light's throw and produces a bright, 1000-lumen beam suited to both close- and long-range applications.
This configuration of the Scout Light is operated by a push-button switch on a tailcap that's shrouded to help prevent accidental activation. Press for momentary light, click for constant-on. The Scout Light's lightweight aluminum housing is anodized with a hard coat for abrasion and corrosion resistance, and gasket-sealed for weatherproof performance - making this tactical accessory ready for just about any battlefield condition.
- 1000-lumen output
- White LED emitter
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens with anti-reflective coated window produces a smooth far-reaching beam with significant peripheral illumination
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Shrouded tailcap helps prevent accidental activation
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant black hard-anodized finish
- O-ring and gasket sealed for weather resistance
- Impact-resistant tempered window
- Picatinny rail mount with thumbscrew for tool-less installation