An ideal balance of ease and versatility, the Grip-On Universal Device Holder System with U-Mount Post from On-Stage is a fast and easy way for audio engineers, grade school teachers, and AV presenters to mount their mobile devices to everyday objects and surfaces.
The system includes three grip-on holders, a 360° ball joint with pull back release, a mounting post, a mounting bar, and a soft EVA presentation grip. The flexible positioning allows for typing or viewing videos and is compatible with any standard 11 to 19mm round mic stand tubing. The mounting post also doubles as a mono-pod to prop your mobile devices on desktops or other flat surfaces.
3 Grip-On Holders
- Small holder grips: 2.5 to 3.5"
- Medium holder grips: 3.5 to 5.75"
- Large holder grips: 5.75 to 7.75"
360° Ball Joint w/ Pull Back Release
- 360° rotation, 30° tilt
- 3 drop down slots allow 90° tilt for more flexibility
- 8mm threaded stem and locking washer mate with U-Mount® boss
- Attaches/releases 360° Ball Joint assembly from the Mounting Post
- Locks in any of three rotational angles at the best starting position for your application
- Collar engages the quick release Pull Back Release Sleeve
- Post slides into hole in the Mounting Bar
- .63-27" threading compatible with optional accessories
- Soft EVA grip slides over mounting post
- Comfortable handle for mobile use
- Patent-pending u-mount clamp secures to any round surface from 7/16” to 3/4” in diameter
- Attaches to mic stands, drum hardware, car headrests, rec chairs and much more