An ideal balance of ease and versatility, the Grip-On Universal Device Holder System with Bullnose Clamp from On-Stage is a fast and easy way for audio engineers, grade school teachers, and AV presenters to mount their mobile devices to everyday objects and surfaces.
The system includes three grip-on holders, a 360° ball joint with pull back release, a mounting post, a bullnose clamp, and a prop-up. The flexible positioning allows for typing or viewing videos and is compatible with any flat surface 12 to 52mm thick. The mounting post also doubles as a mono-pod to prop your mobile devices on desktops or other flat surfaces.
3 Grip-On Holders
- Small holder grips: 2.5 to 3.5"
- Medium holder grips: 3.5 to 5.75"
- Large holder grips: 5.75 to 7.75"
360° Ball Joint w/ Pull Back Release
- 360° rotation, 30° tilt
- 3 drop down slots allow 90° tilt for more flexibility
- 8mm threaded stem and locking washer mate with U-Mount® boss
- Attaches/releases 360° Ball Joint assembly from the Mounting Post
- Locks in any of three rotational angles at the best starting position for your application
- Collar engages the quick release Pull Back Release Sleeve
- Post slides into hole in the Mounting Bar
- .63-27" threading compatible with optional accessories
- Rubber foot plugs directly into Pull Back Release Sleeve
- Creates non-slip monopod for desktop applications
- Great for typing, watching movies, reading, and more
U-Mount Bullnose Clamp
- Designed to be used on table edges, counters, workbenches and more
- Ergonomic S-shaped locking knob
- Flat end has a 5/8"- 27 threaded hole for attaching the Mounting Post
- Handles surfaces from 12mm (1/2”) to 52mm (2”) thick