An ideal balance of ease and versatility, the Snap-On Cover for iPad Air with Mounting Bar from On-Stage is a fast and easy way for audio engineers, grade school teachers, and AV presenters to mount their iPad Air to everyday objects and surfaces.
The system is custom sized for Apple's ultra-slim iPad Air tablet with cutouts for all controls, cameras, and ports. The 360° ball joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while the pull-back release allows the cover to be easily removed from the mounting bar. The prop-up insert converts the quick release into slip-free monopod.
Snap-On Back Cover for iPad Air
- Exclusive u-mount boss mates with u-mount series mounting devices
- Rugged plastic construction with a textured exterior surface
- Cutouts for the cameras, speakers, headphones, on/off switch, data port, and volume controls
360° Ball Joint
- 360° rotation, 30° tilt
- 3 drop down slots allow 90° tilt for more flexibility
- 8mm threaded stem and locking washer mate with U-Mount boss
- Lightweight and strong aluminum
- Smooth anodized finish allows for easy assembly and adjustment
Long Mounting Bar
- Patent-pending u-mount clamp secures to any round surface from 7/16” to 3/4” in diameter
- Attaches to mic stands, drum hardware, car headrests, chairs, and more
- Slides onto Mounting Post and enhances grip and comfort for extended use