The On-Stage GPB3000 is a guitar pedalboard and gig bag designed to help electric guitar players reduce set up and tear down time, and provide an organized, consolidated place to put their stompbox pedals and effects on stage, keeping them easily accessible. The GPB3000 lets users pre-wire their FX chains, making it an ideal choice for busy guitarists.
At 18.7 x 9", the angled pedalboard has room enough for up to 10 standard-size foot pedals, and even more if using miniature-sized pedals. Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to carry, yet it stands up to energetic performances and the rigors of the road. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system to organize and hide power cables, while the included adhesive hook & loop strips allow you to arrange your pedals as desired.
The GPB3000 also includes a high-quality gig bag. Custom fit for easy packing and unpacking, the padded bag protects pedals and settings during transport. An interior mesh pocket provides storage for cables, batteries, and other accessories. Transport is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle. Non-skid rubber pads on bottom of the bag round out its protective features.
- Room for 10 standard-size foot pedals
- Angled for comfortable access with feet
- Cutouts for power distribution and cable management
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 18.7 x 9” surface
- Adhesive hook & loop strips included for custom organization
- Includes custom gig bag with shoulder strap, interior pocket, and non-skid rubber feet