The HH/6-BT Bluetooth Wireless Listening Center from Hamilton Buhl features one transmitter, six headphones, and a headphone rack. It allows you to connect to the wireless transmitter via Bluetooth with your tablet, mobile device, or any unit with Bluetooth capabilities. The audio is then transmitted to the wireless headphones via a wireless FM signal. It is well-suited for all multimedia, lab, and classroom applications. The entire system can be switched between 4 different frequencies with easy color-coded switchess: Blue (72.500 MHz), Yellow (72.100 MHz), Green (72.900 MHz), and Orange (74.700 MHz). You can add additional transmitters, so as to have up to 4 different channels of audio simultaneously.
HamiltonBuhl W900-BLTM Wireless Transmitter with Bluetooth for 900 Series
The HamiltonBulh W900-BLTM is a multi-frequency wireless audio transmitter for use with W901-series headphones. The transmitter can be set to one of four color-coded frequencies (blue, yellow, green, and orange). Simply pair with a Bluetooth device or connect the attached 3.5mm TRS plug to a standard 3.5mm mini jack from your audio source such as a music player, mobile device, or computer. The transmitter uses a VHF signal to send the audio to an infinite number of compatible headphones within a 100' range.
Easy-to-Use Wireless Audio with Bluetooth
- The W900-BLTM transmitter accepts Bluetooth, stereo 3.5mm, and mono 1/4" microphone inputs.
- The unit can be switched between Stereo and Mono modes.
- With its built-in rechargeable NiHM battery, the transmitter can operate for up to 11 hours without access to an AC power source. Recharging time is 4 to 5 hours.
- The system transmits in the VHF frequency range, far from Wi-Fi and cell phone interference.
- Choose from four fixed, color-coded frequencies: Blue: 72.500 MHz, Yellow: 72.100 MHz, Green: 72.900 MHz, and Orange: 74.700 MHz).
- Add additional transmitters (available separately) and run up to 4 different wireless stereo audio programs simultaneously.
- This single transmitter can send to a basically unlimited number of W901-Multi headphones, so simply add more headphones as your needs grow.
HamiltonBuhl W901-Multi Multi-Channel Wireless Headphones for 900-Series
The W901-Multi Multi-Channel Wireless Headphones from Hamilton Buhl provide clear wireless audio at a range of up to 300'. Suitable for use in classrooms and other institutions, the headphones offer four different color-coded frequencies, allowing you to create multiple wireless audio systems in the same environment.
The headphones pair with a W900-Multi wireless transmitter (sold separately). As long as identical frequencies are set on the transmitter and headphones, the transmitter will send wireless audio to an unlimited number of headphones. Multiple transmitters and sets of headphones can be used to create up to four different systems using four different audio sources in the same area without interference.
The headphones use a built-in NiMH battery that offers up to 10 hours of operation from an 8 hour charge. An LED indicator shows when the headphones are fully charged. The headphones have a fully-adjustable headband and thick ear cushions to provide a high level of comfort.
HamiltonBuhl HH Headphone Holder Rack
The HH Headphone Holder Rack from Hamilton is a terrific solution for storing multiple sets of headphones, ideal for use in classrooms. The holder has a solid base and wire headphone supports, allowing the unit to support any standard on-ear or around-ear headphones.