The HamiltonBulh W900-BLTM is a multi-frequency wireless audio transmitter for use with W901-series headphones. The transmitter can be set to one of four color-coded frequencies (blue, yellow, green, and orange). Simply pair with a Bluetooth device or connect the attached 3.5mm TRS plug to a standard 3.5mm mini jack from your audio source such as a music player, mobile device, or computer. The transmitter uses a VHF signal to send the audio to an infinite number of compatible headphones within a 100' range.
Easy-to-Use Wireless Audio with Bluetooth
- The W900-BLTM transmitter accepts Bluetooth, stereo 3.5mm, and mono 1/4" microphone inputs.
- The unit can be switched between Stereo and Mono modes.
- With its built-in rechargeable NiHM battery, the transmitter can operate for up to 11 hours without access to an AC power source. Recharging time is 4 to 5 hours.
- The system transmits in the VHF frequency range, far from Wi-Fi and cell phone interference.
- Choose from four fixed, color-coded frequencies: Blue: 72.500 MHz, Yellow: 72.100 MHz, Green: 72.900 MHz, and Orange: 74.700 MHz).
- Add additional transmitters (available separately) and run up to 4 different wireless stereo audio programs simultaneously.
- This single transmitter can send to a basically unlimited number of W901-Multi headphones, so simply add more headphones as your needs grow.