Despite measuring less than 3", the EC11 Explorer LED Flashlight from Nitecore delivers up to 900 lumens. With a white CREE XM-L2 (UL) LED as the primary emitter, this light has five brightness settings ranging from 1 lumen up to 900 when an RCR123 battery is installed. Enhancing the versatility of this unit, there are 3 different emergency strobe patterns. A dual switch interface allows you to easily toggle between brightness settings, red light, and strobe modes. You can also directly select turbo and minimum modes from the off position so you don't have to cycle through modes to get the desired output.
Operation is also possible with CR123A batteries, which allow for lesser outputs and longer run times. Two lockout modes help prevent accidental activation and conserve battery power. When in standby, the red light flashes every 3 seconds so you can easily spot it. You will always know exactly how much battery power is left, compliments of the indicator LED.
Made of type 3 anodized aluminum alloy, this flashlight is scratch and corrosion resistant. It is impact resistant when dropped from heights up to 4.9', and is submersible to 6.6'.
- One primary white CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED emitter
- Secondary red light used for reading and tasks without affecting night-adjusted vision
- White-light strobe modes:
- SOS distress mode: Automatically cycles through Morse-code sequence
- Signal beacon: Flashing mode to signal location
- Disorienting strobe
- Red light flashes every 3 seconds in standby mode to find it easily in the dark
- RCR123 battery:
- Min: 1 lumen
- Low: 70 lumen
- Mid: 160 lumen
- High: 300 lumen
- Turbo: 900 lumen
- CR123A battery:
- Min: 1 lumen
- Low: 40 lumen
- Mid: 100 lumen
- High: 230 lumen
- Turbo: 430 lumen
- Location: Body
- Type: Dual pushbutton
- Constant-on activation only
- Last-mode memory automatically goes to last output selection when turned on
- Instant access to minimum and turbo outputs
- Lockout feature prevents accidental activation
- Lightweight and durable Aluminum-alloy housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant type III hard anodized aluminum
- IPX8-rated waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Impact-resistant to 5'
- Heat dissipating fins on head
- Anti-roll collar behind head
- Removable steel clip
- Tail-stand capability
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage to light if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Runs on one CR123A battery