The Core SWX HyperCore 150 Gold Mount Battery is a 150Wh Lithium-Ion battery featuring high density cells designed to handle high power draws. Supporting more amperage per cell, the cells can withstand up to a 10A draw for extended periods without diminishing service life. Overall service life is rated at 1000 charge/discharge cycles. Runtime is projected at 6 hours at 25W. Safety sensors are built in that detect over/under voltage, over/under current, and above-normal temperature.
The HyperCore 150 is compatible with Anton/Bauer Lithium-Ion chargers. An Intellicom backlit LCD and a 4-LED gauge provide operating runtime in hours and minutes, remaining capacity as a bar grid and percentage, and remaining charge time. An on-board fuel computer samples capacity and charge or discharge load and re-computes and refreshes the LCD display every five seconds. A D-tap port and USB port are available on the side for powering accessories and charging various devices. The outer jacket is made of comfortable-to-hold, non-slip rubber. This battery pack will charge on all Core SWX chargers.
- 150 lithium-ion Gold mount battery
- Compatible with all Anton Bauer lithium-ion chargers
- Utilizes Panasonic cells
- High density cells supporting up to a 10A draw for extended periods
- Rated at 1000 charge/discharge cycles
- Runtime projected at 6 hours at 25W
- Built-in safety sensors
- Intellicom backlit LCD and 4-LED power gauge
- Displays runtime in hours and minutes, capacity as a grid and %, and remaining charge time
- On-board fuel computer refreshes the LCD display every five seconds
- D-Tap port and USB port
- Non-slip, rubberized housing