This versatile tripod kit from B&H Photo pairs the Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod with the MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head with 200PL Quick Release System. This kit provides a stable camera support with a load capacity of 19.8 lb. It extends from 3.5" to 71.4" and weighs 5.7 lb. The 90° center column has a one-finger operation, and includes an Easy Link 3/8"-16 attachment for attaching accessories such as an LED light or a reflector via a compatible arm. The mounting plate has a bull's eye bubble level that rotates 360° so you can locate it where you can see it.
The MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head is strong enough for most applications and ideally suited for this equally sturdy tripod. The XPRO lets you fine-tune your adjustments, thanks to separate knobs for both the ball and the 360° panning as well as a friction control knob for more exacting placement. The 200PL quick release clamp and plate allow for quick camera attachment and removal, and two bubble levels let you adjust your camera so the horizon is level. A numbered scale around the base of the head makes repeating exact pans an easy task.
The Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod is a 4-section support that replaces the 055CXPRO4 tripod. It has a load capacity of 44 lb and extends from 3.5" to 67". Its carbon fiber legs are secured by the Quick Power Locks. These updated flip locks increase the tripod's rigidity by 50% compared to its predecessor.
A redesigned center column has a "one finger" operation, and includes an Easy Link 3/8"-16 attachment for attaching accessories such as an LED light or a reflector via a compatible arm. The center column can be positioned horizontally, allowing for low-angle and macro photography. The upper disc where a tripod head is mounted has been redesigned as well, and now has a bull's eye bubble level that rotates 360° so you can locate it where you can see it. This allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical planes.
This XPRO Magnesium Ball Head from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent the 200PL-14, or another compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
The XPRO Magnesium Ball Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate has a load capacity of 33.1 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening this XPRO Magnesium Ball Head's primary locking knob, its ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Toward the ball head's base is a secondary locking knob that controls the ability to rotate the head 360°. An additional knob opposite the secondary locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the 200PL-14 quick release plate which measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
- 33.1 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control knob for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- One bubble level for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable, magnesium-alloy construction
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction