The LB-Par Quad RGBA from Blizzard Lighting is a 4-in-1 LED PAR can that is specifically designed to keep up with the rigorous demands of life on the road, whether you are a mobile DJ, in a working band, or just want quality lighting for any permanent installation.
Features include twelve high-output, 10W RGBA LEDs in a durable, scratch-resistant composite housing with dual mounting brackets for flexible positioning. Additional features include 12 built-in programs with Auto mode, Sound Active mode, Strobe Effects, and 8-bit or three user-selectable 32-bit dimming-curve options (compatible with 16-bit controllers). It can perform full RGBA color mixing with 4- or 9-channels of DMX, or simply be controlled via its easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel. The LB-Par Quad RGBA also comes equipped with powerCON compatible AC in/out and DMX in/out connections.
- User-selectable 4 or 9 DMX channels
- Full color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes
- Twelve built-in programs via Master/Slave with Auto and Sound Active mode
- Easy to use LED digital control panel
- 8-/32-bit dimming modes (compatible with 16-bit controllers)
- 3-pin XLR male input and 3-pin XLR female output
- Dual mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
- Durable, scratch-resistant composite housing