By B&H Photo's
Do it all with the Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens for full-frame E-mount cameras. Able to cover everything from wide-angle to telephoto in a single compact form factor, this lens is the go-to choice when portability, reach, and focal length flexibility are required.
Optics and Design
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Five aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Spanning wide-angle to super-telephoto, this is an ideal single-lens solution for travel and other applications where a minimalist-but-versatile setup is the priority.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.