By B&H Photo's
Satisfy your wide-angle fix on your full-frame E-mount camera with the fast and compact FE 28mm f/2 Lens from Sony. It boasts a bright design, advanced optics, and a sleek stature that makes it a great option for walkaround, everyday shooting, including street, architecture, and travel subjects.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA) element, are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Design
- Linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures. If looking for an even wider perspective, this 28mm can accept optional Ultra-Wide and Fisheye Conversion Lenses, which will transform the lens into a 21mm or 16mm lens, respectively.