Pairing a 24x optical zoom ED f/3-6.9 lens with a 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor, the black Stylus SH-2 Digital Camera from Olympus introduces RAW capture to the S-series and has a 25-600mm equivalent focal length for versatility. Five-axis image stabilization is available for ensuring sharp imagery at slower shutter speeds and long focal lengths. Also, it has Fast AF technology to ensure all of your images are in focus and leverages the power of the TruePic VII image processor to provide low noise at higher sensitivities.
Full HD 1080p video is possible at up to 60 fps along with continuous shooting at a rate of 11.5 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity it available for transferring photos or enabling wireless control from compatible smart devices using the OI.Share app. For image monitoring and review, a 3.0" 460k-dot touchscreen LCD is incorporated into the camera's design. Its touchscreen capabilities avail an intuitive means for navigating the menu system and for utilizing a host of camera features, including touch AF control, a built-in intervalometer, and adjustment of Live Guide settings
A variety of nightscape modes are available to shooters for improved low light imaging capabilities. This includes the Live Composite which compiles multiple exposures into a single image and Nightscape Movie settings which results in stable framing during handheld shooting and when zooming. Also, it has numerous Art Filters and the Photo Story capability.
- The manual exposure mode permits control over the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings, with the ability to check the results on the LCD prior to shooting.
- Photo Story is a creative mode allowing you to create a multi-perspective narrative within a single image, with multiple templates available to choose from.
- Different Art Filters can be applied to creatively enhance imagery.
- Interval shooting allows you to choose between 1-99 frames, with 10 second to 1 hour intervals and up to a 60 minute timer, to create time lapse imagery of slowly moving subjects.
- Face Detection AF, AF Tracking, Selective AF area (using the touchscreen interface), and AF Lock focus modes are available to suit working with a wide variety of subject types.
- Backlight HDR automatically combines multiple exposures within a single frame to realize an extended range of tones with greater shadow and highlight detail than a single exposure can record.
- Hand-Held Starlight mode helps to create sharp, blur-free images of nighttime scenes without the use of a tripod.
- Three different Picture Modes can be applied to alter the overall quality of imagery: Vivid, Neutral, and Muted.
- In-addition to the standard 2 second and 12 second self-timer delays, a custom self-timer can be set to record 1-10 pictures in a 1-3 second interval with a 1-30 second start timer.