The black MyAmp from Micromega-HiFi is an all-in-one amplifier with a built-in DAC, USB connection, Bluetooth connectivity, and an integrated headphone amplifier. The MyAmp is built around a class A/B amplifier which uses an advanced resonant mode power supply to deliver 2 x 30W RMS at 8 ohms or 2 x 60W RMS at 4 ohms of clean power with a wide dynamic range.
The MyAmp features three analog inputs via stereo RCA and three high-resolution digital inputs via USB (24-bit/96 kHz) and two Opto/Coax S/PDIF (24-bit/192 kHz). A Bluetooth aptX module allows for the connection of up to 8 different Bluetooth 3.0 capable devices including smartphones, tablets, and computers. Outputs include two pairs of binding posts which are compatible with bananas, spades, and lugs. The 1/8" / 3.5mm headphone output is capable of driving most headphones, while a stereo RCA direct out is available for connecting to another device, such as an optional CD-Recorder. A single RCA sub output allows for the connection to a powered subwoofer.
The unit features 256 x 0.5 dB volume steps with a LED bar-graph display and a clipping indicator. The included RC5 wireless remote offers control over input selections, Bluetooth, power, volume, and mute. The MyAmp is housed a textured ABS-plastic enclosure and ships with a C5 power cord.
- Three Analog Inputs: 1 Mohm impedance to avoid loading on the source output stage
- Three Digital Inputs: USB 24/96 kHz and two Opto/COAX SPDIF 24/192 kHz
- Bluetooth aptX module
- Direct analog output
- SUB output
- Front panel Headphone output socket
- Tact switches to control input selection and volume
- 256 x 0.5dB steps volume control with led bar-graph display and clipping indicator
- RC5 remote control handset with direct access to inputs
- 5-12V trigger input and remote control codes copy
- Class AB power amplification stages featuring 2x 30W at 8 ohms and 2x 60W at 4 ohms
- Loudspeaker output binding posts for bananas, spades, and lugs
- Textured ABS casing