Go digital with the Cavision 11x7" Next-Generation Clock Slate Plus & Soft Case Kit, from B&H. The Clock Slate Plus features an eight-digit LED time clock, color clapper sticks, strobe light, FPS settings, stop watch. It also has a pre-printed acrylic face for use with dry erase markers and an ABS resonance chamber on the rear that amplifies the bang of the clap sticks. Transport the slate in the zippered soft case featuring a durable Cordura Nylon exterior, soft synthetic fleece interior lining, foam padding, and an elastic loop for conveniently carrying an optional dry-erase marker. The fleece interior lining of the case will help protect the slate from the elements as well as keep it free of scratches and impacts that can occur during transport.
Cavision Next-Generation Clock Slate PLUS
Cavision's Next-Generation Clock Slate PLUS is a fully digital 11x7" production slate with a sophisticated and sturdy design. It features an 8-digit LED time clock, strobe light, five LED light modes, a stop watch, and more, and the text is printed on the inside of the acrylic for a finer appearance. It has a pre-printed acrylic face for use with dry erase markers, and an ABS resonance chamber on the back that amplifies the bang of the clap sticks shutting.
A slot incorporated into the back of the slate provides a convenient way of holding it during operation. The clapping sticks can also be used to provide simple and virtually foolproof visual and audio sync points when recording double system sound.
New Features of the PLUS Version
- Sub-second (fps) setting adjustment, corresponding to all common frame rates (see Specs)
- Includes stopwatch mode (time starts running up from 0 and stops/starts with clapper slam or button push)
- Features clock-only mode (no LED light) and clock-sleep mode
- + / - clock setting adjustment buttons provides for faster clock setting operation
- Battery life status indicator light
- 8-digit LED watch (note: provides standard clock time; does not provide timecode)
- Time on the display instantly freezes when the clapper sticks are shut (can be used as a visual aid for syncing sound)
- Display provides a reference of the exact time a shot was taken
- LED light can illuminate the film title section of the slate and automatically shuts off when the clapper sticks are shut
- 5 LED Lights Modes: fast-flash, slow-flash, bright, dim, bright fast-flash, and off
- Strobe mode can be used to get the attention of the crew to indicate the start of filming
- LED bulbs have an estimated lifespan of 100,000 hours
- Light can be used as a substitute for a flashlight; provides 3+ hours on a single charge
- Includes internal lithium-ion battery rechargeable via USB or a regular wall outlet
- Three-dimensional ABS structure and re-enforced slate for extra durability
- Text is printed on the inside of the acrylic for a finer and more crisp appearance
- Single-bolt hinge design provides for ultra smooth movement of the clapper sticks
- Resonance chamber amplifies the clapper sound and makes it more crisp
- New latch system that keeps the clapper sticks in a closed position (no interference-prone magnet)
- Slot on the back of the slate provides a convenient way to hold the slate during operation
Elvid Soft Case for Production Slates (11 x 11")
Store and protect clapper boards up to 11 x 11" in size with the PSC-1210B Soft Case for Production Slates from Elvid. The durable 600D Cordura Nylon exterior and soft synthetic fleece interior lining help protect the slate from the elements as well as keep it free of scratches and impacts that can occur during transport. For extra protection, the case features foam padding and a zippered closure. A convenient elastic loop is provided on the exterior for carrying a dry-erase marker.