Requiring little power, the IOGEAR 4-Port 4K HDMI Switch needs no more than the power provided from one of your HDMI sources, allowing you to cut down on cable clutter and generally allowing for more convenience. If your HDMI source does not supply enough power, the switcher features a micro-USB power port that you can connect a computer or laptop to for power. Adding further to the convenience factor, the switcher has an easy-access design featuring three inputs on the rear panel while one is located in front so you can easier connect/disconnect temporary devices.
The switcher features 4 inputs and 1 output and supports up to UltraHD 4K resolution (3840 x 2160), 12-bit deep color, 3D video, and DTS, Dolby, DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, LPCM 7.1, and AC3 audio, and it's HDCP compliant for compatibility with HDCP protected devices.
You can switch between sources via front panel push-buttons or the included remote control, while LED indicators on the front panel confirm your selections. There's also an IR extension port that will allow you to connect an optional IR extension cable so you can keep the switcher out of sight.
- 4-input/1-output HDMI switcher
- Supports up to UltraHD 4K resolution, 12-bit deep color, and 3D video
- Low power consumption — powered by HDMI source / no external power supply required
- Easy-access design — one of the four inputs is on the front panel
- Supports DTS, Dolby, DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, LPCM 7.1, and AC3 audio
- HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Remote control included
- IR extension port supporting long distance IR extension cable