The Boris FX Continuum 11 3D Objects Unit allows you to create 3D titles, logos, and shapes. The included Title Studio filter features 100 new presets and allows you to create professional broadcast titles and high-quality motion graphics at any resolution. The Extruded EPS filter provides an easy way to import and extrude Adobe Illustrator layered vector logos and graphics in Adobe After Effects.
Most of the filters offer built-in 3D camera and lighting options and a variety of built-in bevel shapes, and they also support Adobe After Effects native camera and lighting systems and native mask tools for creating custom bevel shapes. Most filters also provide an array of 3D deformers, such as Bend-Taper-Twist, Curl, Pulse, Ripple, and Shatter Explosion.
The 3D Objects Unit is a multi-host plug-in compatible with Adobe, Avid, Resolve, Vegas Pro, and Nuke. It can be used in all host applications at the same time as long as they are on the same computer.
Title Studio (100 New Presets)
- 2D and 3D resolution-independent vector title generation
- RTF import
- Automated title roll, crawl, fade, zoom
- Automated type-on / type-off
- Timecode generator
- Text scramble
- Top-down / Left-right option
- Cast and drop shadows
- 3D lights
- Text on a path
- Custom Interface option with multiple 3D views
- .EPS import and extrusion
- 3D model import
- 3D vector shape generation
- Auto-animating 3D deformers
- Vertex and pixel shaders
- Hardware acceleration (OpenGL/OpenCL) for select filters
- Multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) support
- Custom or host native user interface
- Support for Adobe host native mask shapes, native 3D camera system, native 3D light system