The Boris FX Continuum 11 Perspective Unit is a collection of filters that let you display your images from different perspectives, such as on different sides of 3D geometric shapes or shattered and dispersed into space. Some of the filters also feature a built-in PixelChooser with integrated Mocha planar tracking that allows for greater control over which areas of the image the filter should affect.
The Perspective Unit is a multi-host plug-in compatible with Adobe, Avid, Resolve, Vegas Pro, and Nuke. It can be used in all host applications at the same time as long as they are on the same computer.
- Built-in presets
- On-screen control widgets
- FX browser (not supported in Apple hosts)
- PixelChooser matte and masking system with integrated Mocha planar tracking for select filters
- Hardware acceleration (OpenGL/OpenCL) for select filters
- Multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) support
- Beat Reactor for audio-generated VFX
- Support for Adobe host native mask shapes