The Boris FX Continuum 11 Textures Unit is a collection of texture filters. It lets you create resolution-independent organic backgrounds, caustics, and surfaces. Most of the filters can function as a filter on a layer or generate a complete surface. Some of the filters also feature a built-in PixelChooser with integrated Mocha planar tracking that allows for greater control over which areas of the image the filter should affect.
The Textures Unit is a multi-host plug-in compatible with Adobe, Avid, Resolve, Vegas Pro, and Nuke. It can be used in all host applications at the same time as long as they are on the same computer.
- Built-in presets
- On-screen control widgets
- FX browser (not supported in Apple hosts)
- PixelChooser matte and masking system with integrated Mocha planar tracking for select filters
- Hardware acceleration (OpenGL/OpenCL) for select filters
- Multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) support
- Beat Reactor for audio-generated VFX
- Support for Adobe host native mask shapes