Designed to appeal to female shooters, the matte black with pink adjustment knobs and rings KASPA Rimfire 3-9x40 Riflescope from Weaver features fully multi-coated optics and a Dual-X Reticle. The fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission and provide optimal color, edge-to-edge sharpness, and high image contrast. To help you compensate for wind drift and ballistic bullet drop, the scope offers 50 MOA windage and elevation adjustment ranges with a 1/4 MOA impact point correction. Located in the second focal plane, the Dual-X reticle will remain the same in size as you change zoom factor.
The aluminum housing features a 1" maintube and is lightweight and durable, waterproof, fogproof, and shock-resistant. To prevent fogging-up of optics when you are moving through environments with changing temperatures, the housing is purged with nitrogen gas and sealed.
- Second focal plane location allows keeping reticle size constant
- Thick posts with a thin crosshair
- Fully multi-coated elements
- Edge-to-edge sharp images
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Linear field of view: 32.6-11' @ 100 yd
- Eye relief: 4.4-3.8"
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA impact point correction
- 50 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range
- Parallax-free: 50 yd
- 1" aluminum maintube
- Matte black finish with pink adjustment knobs and rings
- Fast-focus eyepiece with low profile zoom lever allows
- Fogproof, waterproof, shock-resistant