The Midas M32C is a digital rack mixer that features up to 40 simultaneous input channels when used with an optional networked remote I/O solution such as the Midas DL16 digital stage box. Boasting 25 time-aligned, phase-coherent mix buses, and 8 digital FX engines, the M32C offers a flexible solution for a multitude of live sound, broadcast, and recording applications.
The M32C is housed in an aluminum and steel chassis with a compact 1U rack-mountable form factor. Currently able to capture audio at 24-bit, 48 kHz sample resolution, the console is "future-proofed" with 96 kHz capable open architecture, which Midas intends to make available for the line.
Including an extensive array of on-board effects, the M32C features 8 stereo, studio-grade effects engines, each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX modules, including a range of reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics, and much more. Modeled after some of history's most iconic and sought-after effects processors such as the Teletronix LA-2A, the M32C's effects run inside the low-latency, 40-bit floating point environment of the mix engine.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound applications
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- High-performance aluminum and high-impact steel structure
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply