At just 1.6 ounces and 3.3" long, the orange Panasonic HX-A1 Wearable Action Camera is a versatile action camera ready to capture 1080p POV footage of all of your action sports and adventures. It features a "quad-proof" rugged design that is waterproof to depths of 5' without an additional housing, shockproof from drops up to 5', dustproof (IP6X), and freeze-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F. A range of optional mounts and accessories make it easy to attach the the camera to your helmet, bike, board, or other gear to capture hands-free footage from a wide range of exciting angles. The camera comes with a Tripod Mount and a Multi Mount for attaching to goggles, shoulder bags, or helmets.
The A1 incorporates a 1/3" MOS sensor that supports 1080p30 video with AAC audio recorded to microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. For fast-moving subjects, you can record slow-motion 720p video at 60 fps or 848 x 480 resolution video at 120 fps. Video is automatically converted to 30p internally, so the slow-motion footage is immediately viewable without having to conform it in post. To capture nearly all of the action in front of it, the camera is equipped with a 2.6mm f/2.8 wide-angle lens. For night-time shooting, the camera has a "0 Lux Night Mode". The camera itself includes an IR lens that allows the camera to see in complete darkness when used with an optional IR light source.
For conveniently control and sharing using the Panasonic Image App, the camera has built-in Wi-Fi. The app also also supports a wireless twin camera function that lets you send a video feed from your A1 to a compatible Panasonic camera for simultaneous, dual-angle picture-in-picture recording. As an added bonus, the camera can even be used as a webcam when connected via the micro-USB, which is also used to charge the camera's internal 480mAh battery.
- Ultra-light, rugged 1080p wearable action camera
- Capture hands-free POV footage
- Waterproof to depths of 5'
- Shockproof from drops up to 5'
- Dustproof (IP6X)
- Freeze-proof to 14°F
- Slow motion video: 720p at 60fps (30p) and 848x480 video at 120fps (30p)
- Loop Recording Mode retains most recent hour of scenes by writer over earlier scenes; video is recorded in two-minutes segments
- 0 Lux Night Vision Mode using included IR lens and optional external IR light source
- Wi-Fi and USB sharing
- Dual-angle recording using Wireless Twin Camera feature with additional compatible Panasonic camera
- Multi Mount and Tripod Mount included
- Full range of optional mounts and accessories