The Atomos Shogun Cage with Handles from SHAPE features a form-fitting cage and SHAPE's push-button-adjustable handgrips that attach on top and provide many uses, including handing the Shogun off to a director or someone else who wants to monitor the shot.
The cage holds the Shogun very securely with top and bottom 1/4"-20 screws. There are bump guards on each front corner to protect the screen from accidental bumps. The cage leaves access to all slots, ports, and controls of the Shogun and has screw-in HDMI clamps designed specifically for SHAPE and Atomos HDMI cables wit a recess on the connectors that the screws can push up against. There are 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes throughout the cage supporting accessories, including an optional, tiltable 15mm monitor bracket from SHAPE for attaching the Shogun to your camera rig. A SHAPE sunhood for this cage is separately available.
The handles can be set to be used right-side-up or upside-down, while the flat design of the cage allows you to place it on any flat surface. The cage is also compatible with the Atomos Ninja Assassin.
- Form-fitting cage can be set down on any flat surface
- Removable push-button-adjustable handgrips can be used right-side-up or upside-down
- Protective bump guards on each front corner
- Access to all slots, ports, and controls
- Screw-in HDMI clamps compatible with SHAPE and Atomos HDMI cables
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes
- Also compatible with Ninja Assassin