The Lewitt MTP 350 CM is a professional handheld vocal condenser microphone that can be used for a variety of live performance applications for bands, singers, venues, lecturers, and more. It features a gold-plated XLR output connector and a cardioid polar pattern.
The mic includes an internal shock mount and a fully rubber-mounted capsule, enabling low handling noise. A built-in spherical wind and pop filter helps to help catch vocal plosives.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Rich and detailed condenser sound for accurate reproduction
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag