MSI's PANOCAM is designed to give you a panoramic-type view of an environment, in real-time, right on your phone, tablet, or computer. Featuring a 180° fisheye lens, the PANOCAM provides a "bird's-eye view" of the environment, and you can see it all in a circular window on your device using the PANOCAM app, in high-definition 1600 x 1600 resolution. If the environment is a large one, you can move the circular window sideways to see everything. On devices with swipe functionality, you'll be able to move the window by swiping sideways. You can also record everything you see to a microSD card, sold separately. The PANOCAM is great for keeping an eye on your pet, home, and pretty much anything else, and two people can be viewing at once on separate devices.
Equipped with a mic and speaker, the PANOCAM allows for two-way communication, so you can let your pet hear your voice, or the kids hear your voice, and you can hear back from them. Additionally, you can set the PANOCAM to take a time-lapse recording of the day, so that when you come home, you can see an entire day's events in a quick time-lapse episode. This feature is very useful if you're curious to see what went on all day at home, in the office, or anywhere else you use the PANOCAM.
The PANOCAM is compact and housed in a trendy, metallic, cylindrical body. Using included accessories, place it on a shelf, table, or other desktop surface, or mount it on a wall or ceiling. Use it pointing up at the ceiling, down from the ceiling, or sideways, depending on what you want to capture. Connect it quickly and easily to your Internet connection via built-in Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi capability also makes the PANOCAM easy to move to different places. All the functions and features are manageable with just a few simple steps right from the app. The PANOCAM is powered via an included power supply.
- Keep a 180°, panorama-type, bird's eye view on any environment in real time
- Monitor everything in real time right from your phone, tablet, or computer
- 1600 x 1600 HD resolution at 10 frames/sec
- Choose to record everything to up to 32 GB microSD cards
- Two-way communication -- talk to your kids, or pets, and hear back from them
- Take a time-lapse recording of the day's events and watch it quickly when you get home
- Place it on a shelf, table, or other desktop surface, or mount it on a wall or ceiling
- Point it up, down, or sideways, depending on what you want to capture
- Connect quickly and easily to your Internet connection via built-in Wi-Fi
- H.264 compression