The Benro BV10 Twin-Leg Aluminum Tripod Kit is a complete tripod system ideal for studio applications and handling larger, fully rigged cameras weighing up to 22 pounds. The kit pairs the 100mm-ball BV10 video head with a twin-leg aluminum tripod. The BV10 head features a 5-step counterbalance system to dial in the correct amount for your setup, and independent 4-step pan and tilt drag settings for precise control over camera movements. A Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding quick release plate is provided. All the main controls aside from counterbalance are located on the left side of the head, making it easy to make adjustments with a single hand while operating the camera. For added versatility, the 100mm ball tie-down stud is removable to convert the head to a flat base for use on a slider or other support device.
The 2-stage, 3-section twin-leg aluminum tripod incorporates a 100mm bowl and offers sturdy support for the BV10 head. It features oversized quick positive leg locks for simple and fast setup, an adjustable/removable mid-level spreader, and dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads. The tripod system extends to a maximum height of 64.4", while getting as low as 29". A carry case and shoulder strap are included.
- Supports up to 22 lb
- Removable tie-down stud to convert to flat base head
- 5-step (0 to 4) counterbalance
- Independent 4-step (0 to 3) pan and tilt drag
- -65° to +90° tilt range
- Manfrotto 501/504PL compatible sliding plate
- Two 3/8"-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories, such as a monitor or recorder
- Bubble level
- Twin-leg aluminum tripod with 100mm bowl fitting
- 29 to 64.4" height range (with head attached)
- Oversized twist-lever leg locks
- Adjustable/removable mid-level spreader
- Dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads