The Puppeteer for Helix from FLOWCINE is an accessory designed for using a Letus Helix motorized gimbal stabilizer with an EasyRig Cinema 3 or EasyRig Gimbal Rig, turning it into a full 5-axis stabilization system. It is mounted on the Helix's 4th Axis Bracket and oriented along the roll axis to eliminate rotational vibrations and provide easy tilt and roll control. The Puppeteer also works with 3-axis gimbals such as a Freely MoVI or DJI Ronin. When used with these gimbals, it is mounted on the tilt axis and corrects for rotational errors. It also simplifies tilting in follow-mode as it eliminates the string force from the Easyrig cord.
Note: A separately available mount is required to use the Puppeteer with your gimbal stabilizer. A Helix Grip is available for attaching it to the 4th Axis Bracket on a Helix Stabilizer, with additional mounts available for attaching to the handlebar top or top handle on other 3-axis gimbal stabilizers such as a Freefly MoVI or DJI Ronin.
- Single-axis Puppeteer
- Designed for using a Letus Helix with an EasyRig Cinema 3 or EasyRig Gimbal rig
- Mounts to the Helix's 4th Axis Bracket
- Eliminates rotational vibration and allows for easy tilt and roll control with a Helix
- Can also be mounted on the tilt axis of other gimbals, such as the Freefly MoVI or DJI Ronin, eliminating string force from the EasyRig for easier tilting
- Includes a smaller steel hook that replaces the original EasyRig hook, saving vertical space so you can go higher with your rig