Take advantage of fast Gigabit Ethernet data speeds with the ER-X EdgeRouter X from Ubiquiti Networks. This router comes equipped with a total of five Gigabit Ethernet ports: one data/PoE input port, three data ports, and one data/PoE passthrough port. Inside the router you will find a 880 MHz dual-core processor along with 256 MB of DDR3 RAM and 256 MB of NAND code storage.
The advanced hardware found inside this Ubiquiti Networks router allows you to leverage the power of PoE. Eliminate the need for power adapters and power the EdgeRouter X with 24 V passive PoE input. You can also utilize the PoE passthrough feature to power a single airMAX device.
The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
• VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Administrator and operator accounts
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
• Passive PoE passthrough option
• Power via 24 V passive PoE or power adapter
• Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
• 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
• 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets