Take advantage of fast Gigabit Ethernet data speeds with the ER-X-SFP EdgeRouter X from Ubiquiti Networks. This router comes equipped with a total of five Gigabit Ethernet ports with passive PoE support and one Gigabit SFP port for backhaul applications. Each of these ports is configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching. Inside the router you will find a 880 MHz dual-core processor along with 256 MB of DDR3 RAM and 256 MB of NAND code storage.
The advanced hardware found inside this Ubiquiti Networks router allows you to leverage the power of PoE. Eliminate the need for power adapters and power the EdgeRouter X with 24 V passive PoE input. You can also utilize the passive PoE output feature to power a single airMAX device.
Intuitive User Interface
The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
Edge Operating System
• VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Administrator and operator accounts
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
EdgeRouter X SFP
• 1 x Gigabit SFP port for backhaul applications
• Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
• 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
• 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets