Designed as a comprehensive solution for organizing, editing, and exporting photos, Photoshop Lightroom 6 from Adobe is an all-inclusive, non-destructive environment suitable for all aspects of post-production. Seeing enhancements in performance and range of features, the sixth edition of Lightroom includes a pair of Merge modes, HDR and Panorama, for seamlessly compositing multiple images together to increase dynamic range or the overall field of view of photographs, respectively. Facial Recognition technology is now employed to help organize and access your photos of people quickly, and overall updates to the performance of the program accelerate processing and enhancement speeds. Rounding out the post-production workflow, this edition of Lightroom also allows you to create advanced video slideshows of your imagery and produce HTML5-compatible web galleries for sharing your work in more dynamic ways.
The range of features unique to Lightroom 6 serve to complement the already impressive set of tools found in previous iterations of Lightroom, including Smart Previews for working with your photos while offline from your library, rich metadata editing capabilities, Develop presets for applying one-click effects to imagery, an Advanced Healing Brush for intelligently retouching photos, and a wide assortment of sharing and exporting options.
Lightroom 6 is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems. After purchasing this download version, an email will be sent to you containing a unique serial code for retrieving, activating, and validating your software.
Final Standalone Version of Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 6.14 Update Available
Unique Features for Lightroom 6
Editing, Sharing, and Performance Enhancements
- HDR Merge is a seamless means for compositing multiple exposures within a single frame in order to achieve an extended dynamic range with greater shadow and highlight detail. This tool helps to align sequentially recorded frames and average the exposure values from each to produce natural or surreal effects.
- Panorama Merge aids in stitching together several files, including raw images, in order to create wide field of view panoramas. This tool helps to maintain a high degree of detail and prevent unwanted distortions and gaps or overlaps between frames.
- Facial Recognition is a unique solution for sourcing photos of specific people without the use of metadata, tags, or keywords. By selecting one face from a photo, Lightroom 6 can search for images of that same person throughout your library for categorizing and grouping.
- The updated Advanced Video Slideshows function helps to create a polished, multimedia presentation of your photos, videos, and music, which can be further enhanced through the use of visual effects, such as pan and zoom.
- For sharing your work online, HTML5-compatible web galleries can be created to showcase your photos in a more elegant and interactive way that are compatible with most desktop and mobile browsers.
- A dedicated Filter Brush offers more precise control as to which areas of your image are affected when using Graduated or Radial filters. The brush can be used to adjust the filter's mask and add or subtract the effects from specific portions of the frame.
- Performance enhancements throughout Lightroom 6 offer increased speed and make full use of compatible graphics processors to expedite importing, processing, and exporting tasks, especially in regard to the Develop module.
Organize and Work Efficiently
- Location-based photo organization
- Import libraries from other software applications
- Extended video editing support
- Image watermarking
- Cross-platform 64-bit support
- Multiple monitor support
- Offline photo management
- Batch application of development settings
- Adobe Photoshop integration
- Manage and refine several images at once
- DNG and raw file conversion
- Single or group metadata stamping
- File renaming
- Advanced search and sort
- Simple or customized keywording
- IPTC/EXIF/XMP metadata editing
- Import and export presets
- Metadata stamp on import
Advanced Editing Capabilities
Advanced Healing Brush
Advanced Black and White Conversion
- Highlight and shadow recovery
- White balance brush
- Additional adjustment brush options
- Advanced noise reduction
- Film grain simulation
- Lens correction
- Perspective correction and crop
- Selective editing brush
- Tracking of editing adjustments
- Before-and-after comparisons
- Simplified tone curve tools
- Hue, saturation, and luminance editing
- Intelligent sharpening
- Red-eye removal
Effortless Sharing and Exporting
Photo Book Creation
Online Sharing Integration
- Soft proofing for printing applications
- Direct email support
- Customizable print packages
- Flexible and versatile online publishing directly from Lightroom
- HTML or Flash web gallery output
- One-click publishing to your website