With advanced wireless and network functionality, the Panasonic AJ-PX380 P2 HD AVC-Ultra Camcorder is a full-featured 1/3" ENG-style video camera with an interchangeable lens system. Please note that this item only includes the camera body and does not include the lens or viewfinder. Suitable for newsgathering, the camera captures Full HD at up to 59.94p, recording to optional micro P2 cards and supporting a P2 card slot. Using codecs in the AVC-Ultra family allows you a choice of compression and data rate to suit your needs, and you can record proxy files on optional SD cards using the built-in SD media card slot.
It features a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and an HDMI output as well as a monitor output switchable between SD/HD and Composite. With both Genlock In and Timecode In/Out, the camera is suitable for multi-camera and single-camera news coverage. The camera comes ready to interface with your network via the built-in Ethernet connector. You can attach an optional USB dongle to the camera for wireless connectivity using Wi-Fi, 4G, or LTE. The camera features a variety of in camera image settings, including Flash Band compensation, which minimizes the effects of still photo camera flashes captured on video. The built-in Uni Slot accepts optional wireless audio recording.
Note: 60i, 60p, 24p, and 30p are actually 59.94i, 59.94p, 23.98p, and 29.97p
Note: AVC-LongG12 mode does not support 24 bit digital audio recording. Audio can be played back by using 24-bit digital audio equipment.
- Wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. FTP server uploading and Streaming are supported.
- Rec during Uploading, automatically uploads recorded clips to an FTP server or cloud server. Uploading is done in the background, and recording/playback continues during the transfer.
- On-Air Streaming can also be conducted while recording. In addition to selecting from 800 kbps to 6 Mbps (Full-HD), a QoS (Quality of Service) mode is available for streaming. It automatically controls the bit rate and frame rate to match the network conditions, for stable streaming performance.
- When connected by wireless LAN, recorded clips can be previewed and metadata can be checked and edited with a PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet device.
- Downlable P2ROP App for iPad, enables an advanced wireless camera remote function.