Monitor, track, and share your systolic and diastolic blood pressure with the arctic white QardioArm Heart Health Monitor from Qardio. This clinically validated device will tell you your current blood pressure within an accuracy range of ±1 mmHg. In order to get these precise readings, QardioArm measures your vitals three times and gives you the average of all results. The QardioArm also measures your heart rate and can detect an irregular heartbeat, giving you a more complete picture of your overall heart health. All this information is available in real time to you, your doctor, and other user-determined friends and family through the Qardio App, which allows for more actionable insights and alerts.
To control and fully utilize your QardioArm, you must download and install the Qardio App on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. The Qardio App offers several useful features and helpful insights, such as the PLACES tool, which allows you to geo-track your blood pressure across multiple locations. The FRIENDS AND FAMILY function helps you create a support network by allowing others to follow you, which can lead to better health outcomes. Additionally, you can set reminders and notifications and track your statistics to stay on top of your heart health.
Designed for everyday use and portability, the QardioArm features an integrated cuff that doubles as a protective cover. Unroll the cuff when you want to use the QardioArm, then roll it up again to easily store it when you're done. Because the QardioArm is controlled via your Bluetooth-enabled device, you won't have to fuss with any wires or manually entering your data. The QardioArm comes with four AAA batteries that will power your device for up to 1 year with normal use.
- Oscillometric measurement method with automatic inflation and controlled pressure release valve
- Integrates with the Qardio product family
- Automatically stores all data in Qardio's secure cloud
- Supports multiple users
- Tracks your measurements over time with smart charts, trends, and stats
- Tap to pair functionality
- Integrates with Apple Health and S Health for easier management of your results
- View results against WHO data for easy-to-understand interpretation of your data
- Pair up to eight smart devices and send results automatically with the Qardio app
- Use the built-in gallery or your own photos to help relax for more accurate readings
- Add personal notes to your readings