Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
With SIP compatibility, the SoundStation IP 6000 SIP-Based Conference Phone from Polycom offers the same benefits found in other SoundPoint IP compatible IP desktop phones. These benefits include enhanced sound quality complete with lifelike audio, broad interoperability, and easy provisioning. Integrated lifelike audio covers frequencies ranging from 220 Hz all the way to 14 kHz along with an adjustable volume to 86 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume. Acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression help to eliminate distracting noises making for clear, crisp calls.
The SoundStation IP 6000 comes equipped with a 248 x 68 pixel display complete with a white LED backlight and custom intensity control. Found below the display is a 12 key standard keypad and three context-dependent soft keys for easy access to specific phone functions. Setup and configuration is simple with Fast Ethernet connectivity and FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments. For single unit deployment you can take advantage of a dedicated web portal. Additional network-based provisioning features for this field upgradable phone include event logging, local digit map, and hardware diagnostics.
Call Handling Features
• Shared call / bridged line appearance
• Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
• Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
• Call timer
• Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
• Called, calling, connected party information
• Local three-way conferencing
• One-touch speed dial, redial
• Call waiting
• Remote missed call notification
• Automatic off-hook call placement
• Do not disturb function
Polycom HD Voice
Enhanced clarity to make conference calls more efficient and productive
12' Microphone Pickup
The SoundStation IP 6000 combines 12' microphone pickup with Automatic Gain Control for enhanced performance. Add up to two optional expansion microphones for even greater coverage.
Integrated SIP software supports features including advanced call handling, security, and provisioning.
The SoundStation IP 6000 is compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
The high-resolution display found on the SoundStation IP 6000 allows for robust call information and multi-language support.
In the Box
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 SIP-Based Conference Phone
25 ft (7.6 m) Ethernet Cable
Universal Power Supply
7 ft (2.1 m) Power Cord
Power Insertion Cable
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in)
• External Universal AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 0.4 A, 48 V/19 W
• Size (pixels): 248 x 68 (W x H)
• White LED backlight with custom intensity control
• Frequency: 220-14,000 Hz
• Volume: Adjustable to 86 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
• Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise fill
• DTMF tone generation / DTMF event RTP payload
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Background noise suppression
• Supported Codecs
• G.711 (A-law and Mu-law)
• G.729a (Annex B)
• G.722, G.722.1
• Siren 14
Network Protocol Support
• Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
• 2.5 mm connection port
• EX mic ports: Two RJ-9 ports
• IP Address Configuration: DHCP and Static IP
• Time synchronization with SNTP server
• FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass
deployments. Provisioning server redundancy supported
• Web portal for individual unit configuration
• QoS Support - IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS and DSCP
• Network Address Translation (NAT) support - static
• RTCP support (RFC 1889)
• Event logging
• Local digit map
• Hardware diagnostics
• Status and statistics
• User selectable ringer tones
• Convenient volume adjustment keys
• Field upgradeable
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)
• Encrypted configuration files
• Digest authentication
• Password login
• Support for URL syntax with password for boot server
• HTTPS secure provisioning
• Support for signed software executables
• CE Mark
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1-03
• RoHS Compliant
• FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
• ICES-003 Class B
• EN55022 Class B
• CISPR22 Class B
• AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B
• VCCI Class B
• AS/ACIF S004
IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs
Operating: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Storage: -22 to 131°F / -30 to 55°C