The VE022R Mini Cat 5 A/V Receiver connects with a VE022T to extend signals up to 150m from the source using a Cat 5e cable. With hot-plugging support, you can quickly add or remove the VE022R receiver connected to the display device without having to power down any of the devices. The VE022R Mini Cat 5 A/V Extender is a compact, convenient and economical addition to your video/audio setup.
- Uses Cat 5e cable to extend audio and video transmission up to 150m
- Superior video quality - screen resolutions include 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (30m), 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (100m), and 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz (150m)
- Adjustable Gain Control lets you manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Audio enabled (mono)
- No external power supply needed for transmitter
- Convenient docking interface for mounting the VE022 on the display device.
- Eliminates the need for bulky VGA cables
- Easy installation