The Shure 8-Channel Microflex Non-Gooseneck System includes an MXWAPT8 8-channel access point transceiver, an MXWANI8 8-channel audio network interface, and an MXWNCS8 8-port networked charging station. It is designed for use in installed AV applications. The system transmits and receives AES 256-bit encrypted signals to help keep your audio secure and safe. Each of the transmitters has an earphone out, allowing you to listen to a return channel of audio for translation or program material.
Shure MXWNCS8 8-Port Networked Charging Station
The MXWNCS8 8-Port Networked Charging Station from Shure is designed to provide networked charging for up to 8 Microflex wireless transmitter units. Thanks to its networking abilities, the MXWNCS8 can display charge time info to networked computers in addition to being able to assign channels to docked transmitters.
- Station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing "link"
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
Shure MXWAPT8 8-Channel Access Point Transceiver
The MXWAPT8 8-Channel Access Point Transceiver from Shure is a bi-directional transceiver designed for use in Shure's Microflex wireless systems. It receives and sends up to 8 channels of AES 256-bit encrypted transmissions to and from compatible transmitters and audio network interfaces in an AV environment. The unit itself is wall and ceiling mountable and has a paintable cover, allowing it to blend in to its environment.
The MXWAPT8 is Ethernet compatible allowing for PoE and Dante network compatibility. It can be connected with additional units for up to 32 compatible channels.
- Slim profile: Lightweight, discreet unit with paintable cover to match interior room colors and blend into AV environments
- Includes wall/ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined to support configurations of up to 32 compatible channels
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante digital networked audio: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimize spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: Provide easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status
Shure MXWANI8 8-Channel Audio Network Interface
The MXWANI8 8-Channel Audio Network Interface from Shure is designed to connect and distribute Shure's Microflex wireless system to conference room AV systems. It is Dante network compatible and features 8 analog outputs as well as a 4-port gigabit Ethernet switch. The MXWANI8 can be controlled through either its front-panel or through a networked Mac or PC running the Microflex Wireless Control software.
The unit can provide power over Ethernet (PoE) through its first port, allowing you to power such components as the Microflex MXWAPT transceiver. You can monitor your audio via the front-panel 1/4" headphone output.
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel