For larger venue installs, the 220V 24868EF Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol 110 x 176" Ceiling Recessed Motorized Screen (box available separately) from Da-Lite is designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim. The Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioning is provided to help ensure the smoothest surface possible. Additionally, as part of the Deluxe family, the screen features a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic.
Note: This screen does not include a box, and is designed for installations where a box has previously been selected. Please ensure the box you are using is compatible - i.e., is of the same size and has the same option - as with this fabric, roller, and motor assembly. The box that goes with this model number is: 24868EB.
HD Progressive 1.3 Screen Surface
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- UL Plenum rated case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless screen surface