Optimized for marksmen and competitive shooters, the long-range ER 6.5-26x56 LRS Side Focus Riflescope from Leica features a wide objective lens, high contrast High Definition (HD) multicoated optics, and a 4x zoom. The 56mm objective provides maximum light gathering capacity in its class, which allows you to extend your hunting day and take shots at dawn or dusk. The brightness of images is further enhanced with multiple high quality dielectric anti-reflective coatings that provide transmission of light greater than 91%. With the additional AquaDura coating on the objective lens, you can simply wipe out the lens with a lens cloth without worrying about it getting wet or scratched. Aiming is parallax-free from 55 yards to infinity and the scope offers a 1/2 cm per click impact point correction, a 70 MOA windage, and a 120 cm elevation adjustments. The side focus adjustment option helps you to adjust sharpness of the reticle without taking your eye off the target.
Intended for modern center-fire cartridges, the Ballistic reticle is located in the second focal plane and will remain the same in size as you change the zoom factor on your scope. It is ideal for mountain or open plain big game hunting and varmint shooting. In addition, it allows you control to compensate for cross-winds with hold-offs for 10 and 20 mph.
The durable matte black housing is made of single-piece high-grade aluminum and features a 30mm main tube. It is nitrogen filled to provide fogproof and waterproof performance and is submersible to 13.1'. The knurled zoom ring has a low profile lever for fast one-finger zooming. Also included with the riflescope are a lens cloth, objective lens and eyepiece covers.
- Zoom magnification: 6.5-26x
- Objective lens diameter: 56mm
- High Definition (HD) optical elements
- Multicoated for brighter, clearer, high contrast images
- Optimized to reduce color fringes and improve contrast
- AquaDura water-resistant coating allows for easy objective lens cleaning
- Angular field of view: 3.1-0.8°
- Exit pupil diameter: 8.6-2.2 mm
- Ballistic reticle located at the second focal plane
- Ideal for mountain or open plain big game hunting and varmint shooting
- Intended for modern center-fire cartridges
- Hold-offs for 10 and 20 mph cross-winds
Use and Handling
- 70 cm windage and 120 cm elevation adjustment ranges
- 1/2 cm impact point correction
- Parallax-free from 55 yd to infinity
- Eye relief: 3.9"
- Main tube diameter: 30mm
- Sport Ballistic Turret for marksmen and competitive shooters included
- Side focus dial for parallax correction adjustments
- Zoom ring has a low profile lever for a fast one-finger zooming action
- Housing is made of single piece anodized high-grade aluminum
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof
- Waterproof, submersible to 13.1'