The ViewShare Tensioned Advantage Electrol 69 x 110" 16:10 Screen (Box Only) from Da-Lite features simple ceiling-tile installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
Note: This box is part of a system. To complete the system you will also require the fabric, roller, and motor assembly. Purchasing the box first allows the box to be installed during the rough-in phase of construction. The screen and other components can then be installed once construction is complete. Please be sure to select the fabric, roller, and motor assembly with the exact size and features as designated by this box. The fabric, roller, and motor that goes with this model number is B&H itemcode DA24066EFLS.
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Simple installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Screen fabric, roller, and motor available separately