The Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Minolta MD-Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount APS-C Camera from FotodioX allows a Minolta MD-mount lens to be used with a Sony E-mount camera. Shift and rotational capability is then provided to help ensure correct convergence of lines within your frame, making this adapter useful for architecture, product, and macro photography. This adapter also complements panoramic stitching with or without a panoramic tripod head, allowing for more precise capture of individual composite images that can be more easily and accurately stitched.
The shift function provided by the Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Minolta MD-Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount APS-C Camera enables movement of a lens's optical axis by +/- 10mm from its center. Clockwise or counterclockwise 360° rotation is also enabled so that the shift function can be performed at any rotational angle parallel to the camera it is installed on. Shift and rotational movements can be carried out simultaneously or independently of each other, and in either case with a smooth, clickless action.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. Minolta MD-mount lenses that have their aperture settings widened or narrowed using their aperture control rings can then have those settings used with this adapter and a Sony E-mount camera set to manual mode. While this adapter allows the use of a Minolta MD-mount lens with a "full-frame" Sony E-mount body, the image projected by the combination of a Minolta MD-mount lens and this adapter will not fully cover the sensor within that camera type when the lens is shifted.
- Allows a Minolta MD-mount lens to be used with a Sony E-mount APS-C camera
- Enables shift and rotational capability
- Allows attached lens to shift +/- 10mm from its center
- Attached lens can be rotated 360°
- Smooth shift and rotational movements
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel mounting rings for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release