The Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras from FotodioX allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera. Shift and rotational capability is then provided to help ensure correct convergence of lines within your frame, making this adapter useful for architecture, product, and macro photography. This adapter also complements panoramic stitching with or without a panoramic tripod head, allowing for more precise capture of individual composite images so that can be more easily and accurately stitched.
The shift function provided by the Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras enables movement of a lens's optical axis by +/- 10mm from its center. Clockwise or counterclockwise 360° rotation is also enabled so that the shift function can be performed at any rotational angle parallel to the camera it is installed on. Shift and rotational movements can be carried out simultaneously or independently of each other, and in either case with a smooth, click-less action.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. For Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses that lack a means to adjust apertures on the lens body itself, the Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras provides an aperture-control ring that couples with a compatible lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness, as well as depth-of-field, can be made. That adapter aperture-ring can also be used alternatingly with a non-G type, Nikon F-mount lens's own aperture-control ring. While the Pro Lens Mount Shift Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Select Micro Four Thirds-Mount Cameras allows the use of a Nikon F-mount lens with most Micro Four Thirds-mount bodies, this adapter cannot fit Olympus OM-D series Micro Four Thirds cameras due to the shape of their viewfinders.
- Allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Enables shift and rotational capability
- Allows attached lens to shift +/- 10mm from its center
- Attached lens can be rotated 360°
- Smooth shift and rotational movements
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting-ring for durability
- Integrated, aperture-control ring for Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release