The Vizelex CinePro Lens Mount Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Canon EF or EF-S Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF or EF-S mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum alloy along with a stainless-steel mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. For Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses that lack a means to adjust apertures on the lens body itself, the Vizelex CinePro Lens Mount Adapter for Nikon F-Mount Lens to Canon EF or EF-S Mount Camera provides an aperture-control ring that couples with a compatible lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness, as well as depth-of-field, can be made. That adapter aperture-ring can also be used alternately with a non-G type, Nikon F-mount lens's own aperture-control ring.
For easy aperture adjustments to a connected lens while capturing video, a removable aperture control-ring handle for the adapter is included. Use of this handle allows aperture adjustments to be easily made while helping to minimize subjecting a camera and lens to accidental or unwanted movements. This feature can be used during handheld recording, while using a tripod, or on a mobile-support device such as a shoulder-mounted rig.
- Allows a Nikon F-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF or Canon EF-S mount camera
- Integrated, aperture-control ring for Nikon F-mount, G-type lenses
- Removable control-ring handle minimizes unwanted movements to camera and lens while adjusting aperture
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-tab release